UNICORN party box DIY



Unicorn Box

Hi guys! It's been a while.. I have been busy moving house and had my crafty supplies packed up but now I am back and can hardly wait to start creating again. It's my niece's birthday and I wanted to create a special box for her gift and I am thrilled with how it turned out! I decided on a unicorn theme (who doesn't love Unicorns??). I remember as a child I was enthralled by stories of unicorns and I actually thought they were real. This was a simple project using my electronic cutter and some files that I bought from the Silhouette store. First, I pulled out some paper from my stash and when I was happy with the colors that I chose I started cutting.

I cut out all the parts of the Unicorn at the same time and them I cut out the miniature rolled roses. I wanted to ensure that everything stuck down permanently so using my glue gun and some permanent adhesive I was able to put this project together in a short time.





I used a sturdy box that I had in my stash but you could also cut and assemble a box or bag of your choice. Go wild! This was such a fun and easy project and I completed it by adding my niece's name in a gold vinyl. Viola! There you have it! Fun, easy and altogether too cute!

Happy crafting! 

No comments