Creating decals for bottles using my Silhouette

Hi guys. How are you?
I whipped up these adorable water bottles using permanent adhesive vinyl.
First, I measured the space where I wanted to place the vinyl and using Silhouette studio I typed in the names and applied a pretty font. I embellished by adding some hearts for some extra girly details :) While my file was being cut on my electronic cutting machine I cleaned and dried my bottles. When this was complete, I carefully weeded my designs and using transfer tape placed and burnished the decals onto the bottles. They turned out soo cute!


I also did these as thank you tokens for the Christmas holidays. For the design I again measured the space available and in Silhouette Studio I inserted the names between the scroll details and sent it off to print. Then using transfer tape I applied it to the newly cleaned mason jars.




You can transform and personalize water bottles or mugs by just adding text and some simple shapes like circles, hearts, stars etc. for a wonderful gift. Happy crafting!

No comments