FREEBIE! Valentine Day cupcake wrappers

FREEBIE ALERT!
Hello Crafters. Happy New Year!
I hope that you are enjoying the first days of 2018? I have a freebie for you today.
Beautiful cupcake wrappers for giving a sweet gift to a treasured friend or loved one. 




These wrappers fit a standard cupcake and can have a tall or a snug lower fit depending on how you would like to showcase your creation


In the photos I've used a light weight cardstock as I find it curves easily around the cupcake. I created a polka dot pattern in Silhouette Studio, printed it using a monochrome toner printer and gold foiled it using my trusty, inexpensive laminator that I bought on Amazon. Beautiful paper created in a jiffy! This is an easy way to create your own custom paper quickly and can give beautiful results.

Lower fit cupcake wrapper

Click here for your Freebie file and follow me for more free files :)

By downloading these files you are agreeing that they are for personal use only and will not be used commercially, sold in digital format or re-worked and sold whether commercially or in digital format without the express permission and consent of the creator (me). 

No comments