FREEBIE ALERT!! Cute LOVE Pennant

Hey everyone! I am having a small get together with friends in the coming weeks and I made these cute little pennant style banners to use as part of my décor. I love how simple but outstanding these pennants look.


 To begin, I sketched the shape in Silhouette Studio and added the small circles to thread a wooden skewer through. Then I designed the artwork and sized it appropriately to fit in the pennant. Making sure that my registration marks were turned on, I then printed my artwork. You can do plain black and white like me for a clean and simple look or you can use colored or patterned paper or even foil the design. The options to customize this are endless! Now it was time to cut out the pennant. Don't forget when you are cutting the pennant remove the design or place it to the side to ensure it is not selected to be cut otherwise you will cut out the design (unless that's the look you are going for :))

After cutting with my electronic cutting machine

Pennant cut out with wooden skewer

I then threaded through the wooden skewer and attached some gold twine to hang up my pennant. Viola! A beautiful, simple yet clean look. I used heavy cardstock for this to add stability and weight to my project. You can always double your cardstock if you need to. 



Click here for your free LOVE Pennant file and follow me for the latest freebies!
Happy crafting!

By downloading these files you are agreeing that they are for personal use only and will not be used commercially, sold in digital format or re-worked and sold whether commercially or in digital format without the express permission and consent of the creator (me). 


Love pennant

No comments