FREEBIE ALERT: Create your own Welcome Home Pennant!


Hi guys. How are things? I'm so busy! I've been holding down the fort while my other half is away and finally he's coming back home tonight. What better way to welcome him home than to have a cute sign up for when he walks through the door.

As I said, busy mom here, so this had to be quick and easy. For you other busy moms out there, I am sure you understand what I mean. I whipped out my electronic cutting machine and using a regular font cut out the letters WELCOME HOME and I cut out a red heart as well, just to jazz it up a bit. I cut a double tail pennant to adhere my letters to and I have included a link for you to download it from here


Then using a regular paper punch I punched two holes at the top of the pennant in order to thread the string through. I used some plain white streamer ribbon that I had on hand and it worked beautifully. I hung the sign using removable hooks and added some balloons and streamers that I also had on hand.

It turned out great! I just used materials that I had in my stash and I quickly put it together while my little one was asleep. You can customize your signs for birthdays, celebrations etc just by changing the wording. Happy crafting guys! Hope you enjoy your freebie!


No comments