How to create a gingerbread house with your Silhouette machine.

Hi everyone! I hope you are gearing up for a wonderful Christmas? I am so excited for this time of year because there are so many beautiful, inspirational, crafty themes to choose from! I've created some beautiful gingerbread houses for my family and friends. I got this amazing file from svgcuts.com/


This was so easy to put together. The front and back panels were stamped and embossed with a wood grain stamp and the little banner I printed on my laser printer and foiled with my laminator. Popped the candies in and voila! A beautiful token wishing someone a sweet Christmas.
Let me know what you guys think and you can pop over to my Instagram page for my ideas and inspiration https://www.instagram.com/nuffsaid26/ Chat soon!


No comments