The music of Christmas in a card

Hi everyone! It's December and in my country you can see and hear the sounds of Christmas everywhere. I was inspired by the beautiful music of Christmas (literally) and decided to do a shaker card with musical notes for my other half :). It came together beautifully and he loved it.


I printed the musical notes of O Holy Night on my laser printer and foiled it with my laminator. Die cut a stitched circle in heavy cardstock and using acetate and some sequins created a simple shaker card 4 1/2'' by 4 1/2''


I also printed and foiled the sentiment on the front of the card. I hope this inspires you.  Maybe you can incorporate the musically notes of your favorite song together? From your wedding day or a special song that it just yours :) Follow me on Instagram for more craft ideas https://www.instagram.com/nuffsaid26/
Happy crafting!


No comments